Well hello there my lovelies, long time no see! Sorry I've been so long posting I've been a bit distracted at the moment and lacking in inspiration but you will be pleased to know that I'm back and ready to blog xxx Today's post is a little different than my usual beauty ones but I thought I would share with you my top 3 books that truly changed my life. I love reading so much, it's like travelling the world in your living room and getting the chance to live hundreds of lives. After the post please please please share some books you love or if you have read any of the books listed, comment and let me know what you thought.
No.1-The book thief
This is so stunning, I read it in like 2 days and when it was done I cried and cried for hours. The main girl is called Lisle and it is set in Nazi Germany, and tells her story as as tries to do the right thing in a country that is always doing the wrong. The book is narrated by death as if it were a charector and I know it sounds weird but by the end it felt as if the death charector had become my friend. I truly pitied it. I would recommend this to anyone. It is also about to be turned into a film so if your not a reader you can check that out to.

No.2-The curious incident of the dog in the night time
This book is written from the point of view of a young boy with Aspergus syndrome. It is quirky and intense but the book is laced with the boys light writing style making it a surprisingly beautiful read. The boy finds his dog dead one night and he has to try to solve the mystery of who killed the dog. His journey takes him to unexpected places and ultimately an unexpected discovery.

No.3-The fault in our stars
I know this one is slightly typical but this book is truly amazing. It is one of those books that takes over everything while you read it. It is impossible to put down and the second half of the book is so tense you will be thinking about it all the time. The main girl Hazel has terminal cancer and meets a gorgeous boy at a cancer support group, together they try to make the most of their time left whilst trying to live a normal teenage life. And trust me things get INTENSE!


So thank you for reading this slightly different post. Hopefully you enjoyed it and later on this week I will upload again with a more beauty themed post. Remember to let me know your thoughts
See u soon
Kay xxx




Top life-changing books!

Posted on

Thursday 13 February 2014

Leave a Reply