This No.7 palette is one of my old favourites. It is well loved and well used as you can see from the pictures. I use it whenever I use eye-shadow. I don't use eye-shadow much any more but for about a year I used this a least 3 or 4 times a week because the colours are just so beautiful and easy to apply.


The palette is limited edition and it must be quite a few years old but I just don't have the heart to let it go. I was given it at Bristol fashion week in one of the bags you get at the end filled with beauty treats. I was so excited when I found this because it's sooo pretty.


There are four colours; a ashy brown, a dark chocolate, an orangey brown and a cream. I've used up all the ashy brown and the orangey one is starting to disappear to know. The sad thing is that because it's limited edition I can't get a new one. The colours are so natural and perfect for everyday wear. They are slightly sheer but I prefer that in neutral tones so I can build up my colour for a bolder look or just do a single layer. It did come with a brush, however I have lost that since its been like 3 years but its no.7 so I'm sure the brush was good.

A good No.7 palette like this would be the Stay Perfect Eye-shadow trio in Good Earth. Hopefully tomorrow I can do a tutorial with this palette. Pls let me know what you thought.
See u soon
Kay xxx

No.7 Eye-shadow Essentials Palette

Posted on

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Leave a Reply