The coming year for me is something I hope will bring a lot of excitement. This year I have made a lot of new friends and started a lot of new hobbies, such as blogging. 2014 though is a year in which I hope to get things done. I want to be more organized and say yes to more things. So I thought I would make a post of some of my goals for 2014.


1) Stop procrastinating    I want to be someone who does the things I need to do and not just watch TV or read. So whether it be tidying my room, homework or helping out at home I want to stop putting things off. Hopefully, this will mean I feel a lot more fulfilled and happier in general.

2) Be a better person   There are so many times this year when I have been selfish in little things. Not vacuuming when my mum asked or arguing with my sister. There are times when I think I could have done something for someone else and just been nicer in general. I don't want to be perfect but I think if I did a few more kind acts not only would other people feel better but I would too

.3) Say yes!  I don't want to be afraid to do things that are out of my comfort zone. So if there is a party where I don't know many people I want to be brave enough to go! I don't want to regret not doing things so this year I am going to just say yes.

4) Start a journal  I have ordered a gorgeous journal from Amazon that is deep brown leather with a metal clasp on the front. It's so pretty that I hope it inspires me to write every day whether it is my thoughts or just a little poem about something I have seen.

5) Be vegetarian  I have been vegetarian in the past for a couple of years but recently stopped thanks to bacon. However, I decided to look online at the slaughter houses in which animals are killed for meat. I found a video and it was truly awful. The way the animals were treated and hurt did not sit well with me so. I have decided to go vegetarian again. I think when I was a veggie I was more healthy and happier in general so whether or not you have a problem with eating meat I would say it is a great lifestyle choice to just try out.

 So there are few of my new year's resolutions. I have a few more personal resolutions on my list but these are the main one's I want to focus on. Please leave a comment if you want telling me about your new year's resolutions.See you soonKay xxx

Hello 2014!

Posted on

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Leave a Reply