It is quite a rare thing for me to like something enough to use up every last drop in a bottle. Sometimes I bore of the product, give it away or simply forget about it. When I look back on that it seems wasteful so it's a good thing that in the past couple months I have used up a lot of lovely products. Some are products I'm familiar with and others are new but it's fair to say I liked all three of these beauty products.

Simple Kind to Skin Facial Toner
Ohhh Simple! Is it possible that I could love you any more?  No I don't think so because your just so perfect. One horrible thing about toner is the stench of alcohol similar to hand sanitizer. As you know all simple products are perfume free so that isn't a problem here. As well as this it has witch hazel in it which is amazing at dealing with spots and blemishes. Yet another point for you there simple. On the other hand though there is no alcohol in it which makes me wonder 'does it really do the job?' That's something I'm not sure of but overall I did like this toner.


Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel
Yum yum yum...this smells so good I could just eat it. It's like bubblegum and blackcurrant mixed together but just ten times better. It would make someone the perfect present or you could do what I did and just buy it for yourself haha. It's such a lovely pink colour and when you step out the shower you feel clean, fresh and smell great. Definitely on of Lush's best products and one I would recommend.


Simple Clean Skin Oil Balancing Facial Scrub
That's a mouthful isn't it? However does the product match up to it's name? I suppose so. To me this is one of those middle-range products. Good but not great. It claims to control shine but I didn't really see a difference in my skin. As I've said before though I have very oily skin so maybe it's just me. It also claims 64% less black heads in 7 days and it definitely didn't do that. That said though it did get rid of dead skin and allow my make up to be applied smoother. Would I recommend? Not on it's oil balancing but it's exfoliating was better.
Well these products were all lovely. My favourite had to be snow fairy. Please leave a comment below if you have used any of these before and what you think of them.I love to here from you.
See u soon
Kay xxx






Empties-what have I used up?

Posted on

Friday 20 December 2013

Leave a Reply