Hello Everybody!
 How are all you lovely people? Personally today has been a little bit hectic for me. To start with I had a my GCSE in English language which was a little bit terrifying. I got all prepared, in bed on time and all revised. Then on the way to school I got stuck in a 4 hour traffic jam! I completely missed my exam and my first 3 lessons at school. It's just typical.

 Hopefully you all had a better day than I did and weren't stuck on the motorway for 4 hours.

 On a more positive note today's post is going to be a quick and easy hairstyle for school or if you just can't be bothered with straightening and curling in the morning.  

High Fishtail Braid

1) Start by combing your hair well and putting it into a sleek high ponytail, spray a small amount of hairspray over your scalp to stop any flyaway's.
2) Split your ponytail into two equal sections and begin to fishtail plait your hair.
3) To plait take a small part of one of your sections from the outside, bring this section across to the inside of the other section, then do the same with the on the section. Its just outside to inside, outside to inside. Repeat all the way down your hair.
If I didn't explain it well you can see a step by step guide with pics here:
4) Secure the plait with a hair band and mist with hairspray.
5) This one is optional but if you want you could add a headband or I like too out in my daisy hair band around the top of the plait because it looks super pretty.

Hope you enjoyed the post and maybe could try out this hairstyle at some point, let me know if you did.
See u soon
Kay xxx



















Fish tail Briad

Posted on

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Leave a Reply