September Favourites

Hello again everybody! Wow I feel like I'm on a roll with blogging, I did a post yesterday or the day before that and I don't think I've ever posted again that quickly haha! This lovely September I've actually bought quite a bit of new make-up since all my stuff decided to run out at the same time. Thankfully though I did get a lovely new foundation and concealer out of it so it's not all bad. So my first item on the list is...
L'Oreal True Match Foundation

Okay, before I even start this can I just say how much I love this. Seriously this is one of the best foundations I have ever used. The colour I have is Rose Sand and it is perfect, it  has a slight pinky undertone which matches my complexion perfectly. It is a heavy coverage foundation but I'm definitely one of those who needs a full coverage otherwise I feel very self-conscious for the whole day. Having gone from the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation to this I would definitely say True Match was just as good, possibly even better!
Next up is...
Vaseline essential moisture Lotion  

This is one that's been sitting on my shelf for a good few months now and every time I walk past it I think 'I need to start using you soon' but I never get round to, until a few days ago. I actually used this after I shaved my legs and it was really good. The smell is so good and if it has a good smell that's it's normally won me over. Also, it's quick drying and within about 20 seconds I was completely dry, which is essential in a moisturiser.
My next favourite is...
CLINIQUE colour surge eye shadow trio



Now if you are anything like me the idea of attempting a smoky eye is a little bit daunting. Thanks to clinique though I know have a very simple way to create the smoky eye I've always wanted to make. The base colour is really shimmery and silver but not so noticeable that it looks over the top. The dark colour Chocolate Chip is so rich and deep and it looks great in the crease of the eyelid. I very much look forward to continuing to use this pallet.
So thats my September favourites. I hope you all enjoyed the post and I will definitely be uploading a new one very soon.
See u soon
Kay xx





September favourites

Posted on

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Leave a Reply